THREAD: NOW LIVE: Save Wizard Adds 5.00/5.01 Support and Removes 4.50 Advance Mode
  1. 10-28-2017, 06:15 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    IMPORTANT!
    Save Wizard now no longer support advance mode for saves 4.50 and below (V1 Saves). Quick Mode is still available for these saves, but due to technical issues they had to remove advance mode. If you don't know the firmware version you can check this by opening the .bin file with HxD and looking at 0x8. If it's a 1 then the save is 4.50 and below. You could just resign the save to your user and make it a 5.01 Save and copy it back.

Once you launch the program you will be prompted to install the update.

Save Wizard now supports the ability to resign 5.00 saves. On October 17th they added the ability to add cheats to 5.00 saves.

We’ve currently been unable to resign saves on 5.00 since the update on October 3rd. This marks almost a month wait for everything to be fixed and updated. This has been the longest downtime so far in terms of full recovery after an update. In the mean time, Save Wizard did add support for various games and added support for Middle Earth: Shadows of War (Quick Mode Only) this morning.

Along with this, Save Wizard has added import to advance mode which will allow you to import decrypted save files. This should make re region easier and also opens up the use of external save editors.

How to Use Import to Re Region

I have added a guide to my You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content. LIVE NOW
    Last edited by ROCKY_southpaw ; 10-29-2017 at 02:56 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ROCKY_southpaw For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , ,

3. 10-28-2017, 06:19 PM
    yamikit
    Do a barrel roll!
    yamikit
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Now if someone loads a 4.50 or below save, then saves again to overwrite, this could help convert it to a 5.00/5.01 save -- with the exception of those made from auto saves. So that's not so bad.
    I'm just glad to have resigning back.

Also, to upgrade your Save Wizard, just open it up and it should immediately jump to the Upgrade state, and pop a re-install window.
  4. 10-28-2017, 06:21 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by yamikit View Post
    Now if someone loads a 4.50 or below save, then saves again to overwrite, this could help convert it to a 5.00/5.01 save -- with the exception of those made from auto saves. So that's not so bad.
    I'm just glad to have resigning back.

That’s assuming it was their own profile though.

Edit: you could just make them 5.00 I guess like you said since you can resign.

Edit 2: I've been informed this is indeed the case.
    Last edited by ROCKY_southpaw ; 10-28-2017 at 06:28 PM.

5. 10-28-2017, 06:28 PM
    yamikit
    Do a barrel roll!
    yamikit
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Testing something now. I resigned a 5.00 save into 4.70+.
    Loaded in-game no problem.

EDIT: Yep. It's awesome.
    Last edited by yamikit ; 10-28-2017 at 06:45 PM.

6. 10-28-2017, 06:44 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Testing something now. I resigned a 5.00 save into 4.70+.
    Loaded in-game no problem.

Nice. They did say it may have some hiccups with the import part.
  7. 10-28-2017, 06:47 PM
    yamikit
    Do a barrel roll!
    yamikit
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by southpaw View Post
    Nice. They did say it may have some hiccups with the import part.

Considering that we at least have resigning back, I'm sure we can be patient while they work out the kinks.

Well, except for those who spam their Facebook page, constantly complaining because they think that all services cater specifically to their needs. ¬_¬;
  8. 10-28-2017, 06:48 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Considering that we at least have resigning back, I'm sure we can be patient while they work out the kinks.

Well, except for those who spam their Facebook page, constantly complaining because they think that all services cater specifically to their needs. ¬_¬;

I take it you're one of the people who respond to the comments like me?
  9. 10-28-2017, 06:57 PM
    yamikit
    Do a barrel roll!
    yamikit
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    I take it you're one of the people who respond to the comments like me?

I tend to avoid commenting on the matter, unless absolutely necessary.
  10. The Following User Thanked yamikit For This Useful Post:

11. 10-28-2017, 07:27 PM
    MrLibido
    Do a barrel roll!
    MrLibido
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate

Along with this, Save Wizard has added import to advance mode which will allow you to import decrypted save files.

God bless them
  12. 10-28-2017, 07:44 PM
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    NextGenUpdate
    IMPORTANT!
    Save Wizard now no longer support advance mode for saves 4.50 and below (V1 Saves). Quick Mode is still available for these saves, but due to technical issues they had to remove advance mode. If you don't know the firmware version you can check this by opening the .bin file with HxD and looking at 0x8. If it's a 1 then the save is 4.50 and below. You could just resign the save to your user and make it a 5.01 Save and copy it back.

Save Wizard now supports the ability to resign 5.00 saves. On October 17th they added the ability to add cheats to 5.00 saves.

We’ve currently been unable to resign saves on 5.00 since the update on October 3rd. This marks almost a month wait for everything to be fixed and updated. This has been the longest downtime so far in terms of full recovery after an update. In the mean time, Save Wizard did add support for various games and added support for Middle Earth: Shadows of War (Quick Mode Only) this morning.

Along with this, Save Wizard has added import to advance mode which will allow you to import decrypted save files. This should make re region easier and also opens up the use of external save editors. Note: I’ll add a guide on this to You must login or register to view this content.

Once you launch the program you will be prompted to install the update.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Stickied! Winky Winky