THREAD: Scammed!
  1. 01-09-2015, 12:22 AM
    UltraStarfy
    Save Point
    UltraStarfy
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    Accused Scammer's Username: Destiny Legend
    Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: I purchased a service.

Was this done onsite: Yes

When did this happen:
    Payment sent December 26, 2014

How did you purchase: Paypal was used.

How much?: $170!

Have you contacted the scammer?: I have tried on numerous occasions but got no response.

Other comments:
    He seemed like a legit guy. He had a well- organized thread, a couple vouches, and was an active member but has not rendered any of the services I paid him for. After I sent payment, all he kept on saying was I'll do your account soon or let me finish a couple other accounts. It has been two weeks and he hasn't even started and hasn't replied to me for about a week.
    Last edited by UltraStarfy ; 01-09-2015 at 12:25 AM.

2. 01-09-2015, 12:23 AM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by UltraStarfy View Post

The accused has been contacted.
  3. 01-10-2015, 12:30 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    i have responded to you
  4. 01-10-2015, 04:26 PM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    i have responded to you

I know you've responded to me in private, but everything needs to be in public.

Can you please put your response here.
  5. 01-10-2015, 05:25 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Desperate angle i know what your gonna say, yes im under investigation. and yes its probably for a good reason, but i really have a answer to this problem. i atarted my destiny service to avoid things like this happening to other people and getting scammed ect... and all was going well till some random person added me and then threatend me that if i dont pay them 100$ paypal they were gonna realsease my dox, my ip ect... for the past week ive bin getting booted since i thought they werent going to actually go along with it

so ive bin unable to log on to destiny and play ps3, ect...
    i really am going today to get a new modem from the company so everything can be changed
    and i really am not scamming people...
    ive tried logging into skype many times and letting people know whats happening but since i ordered it from my isp "the modem" and it didnt come i have to go myself and get one.
    so please dont ban me on the site, if you could honestly close my shop for the mean time so i dont get any services that would be great for the meantime as i catch up on my accounts thank you and I hope we can resolve this.
  6. 01-10-2015, 07:52 PM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Desperate angle i know what your gonna say, yes im under investigation. and yes its probably for a good reason, but i really have a answer to this problem. i atarted my destiny service to avoid things like this happening to other people and getting scammed ect... and all was going well till some random person added me and then threatend me that if i dont pay them 100$ paypal they were gonna realsease my dox, my ip ect... for the past week ive bin getting booted since i thought they werent going to actually go along with it

so ive bin unable to log on to destiny and play ps3, ect...
    i really am going today to get a new modem from the company so everything can be changed
    and i really am not scamming people...
    ive tried logging into skype many times and letting people know whats happening but since i ordered it from my isp "the modem" and it didnt come i have to go myself and get one.
    so please dont ban me on the site, if you could honestly close my shop for the mean time so i dont get any services that would be great for the meantime as i catch up on my accounts thank you and I hope we can resolve this.

Getting a new modem won't resolve your issue. Buying a strong VPN (after the original IP is changed) will.

As for this matter, perhaps refunding your customers until the issue is resolved will save a lot of headaches in the future. Your shop was closed the second this dispute was opened.
  7. 01-10-2015, 10:07 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    My customers have already bin notified about the problem, and they are all ok with it, they know its gonna be a bit longer till i get there accounts done, but i'm currently at a friends house for a week so i/m gonna get some accounts done for a while here but as for my premium accounts i should be up and running on those since i gave my self enough time to get them done as a precaution, but i will be keeping contact with my customers know... and will update you as well i've also talked to the guy who opened this dispute he also understands the issue and i contacted him as well, and i will take your advice and buy my self a strong vpn
  8. 01-11-2015, 04:13 AM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by UltraStarfy View Post
    Accused Scammer's Username: Destiny Legend
    Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: I purchased a service.

Was this done onsite: Yes

When did this happen:
    Payment sent December 26, 2014

How did you purchase: Paypal was used.

How much?: $170!

Have you contacted the scammer?: I have tried on numerous occasions but got no response.

Other comments:
    He seemed like a legit guy. He had a well- organized thread, a couple vouches, and was an active member but has not rendered any of the services I paid him for. After I sent payment, all he kept on saying was I'll do your account soon or let me finish a couple other accounts. It has been two weeks and he hasn't even started and hasn't replied to me for about a week.

Can you confirm you have spoken to Destiny Legend, you're ok with waiting.. and I can close this dispute

If after the time waiting your service is still not being completed, you can open a new dispute or message me to reopen this one.

Awaiting your next post.
  9. 01-11-2015, 04:36 AM
    UltraStarfy
    Save Point
    UltraStarfy
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    I have been in contact with the accused. The issue has been resolved.
  10. 01-11-2015, 09:56 PM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    NextGenUpdate
    I am now happy to close this dispute. Thank you both.