THREAD: Looking to buy Trophies.
  1. 12-04-2017, 03:30 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    I've seen alot of posts of people charging some insane prices for ONE game. I'm looking for a bundle price for about 40-50 PS3 game platinums. I can pay via PSN, Zelle or Amazon. Message me ASAP!!!

I will research your services before agreement, so please don't waste your time attempting to scam =)
  2. 12-04-2017, 07:08 AM
    Alucard_Immorta
    Do a barrel roll!
    Alucard_Immorta
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Sent you a MP.
  3. 12-05-2017, 11:33 AM
    seblegamer
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    seblegamer
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    You should tell us more about the games you want Smile
    But if you say that people charge to much, probably you won't find anyone for your request ...

Obviously if you want a platinum for 1 or 2€ ... it's hard to make business with you =/
    We have to buy the games, and it takes time to do the platinums ... so it's not for free X_x

Don't hesitate to give us more info about what you want (what games), and your budget for it ^^
  4. 12-05-2017, 03:32 PM
    A1
    <span style="background:url(http://oi60.tinypic.com/amtgtv.jpg);font-weight:bold;color:black;">Why You Mad Bruh?</span>
    A1
    <span style="background:url(http://oi60.tinypic.com/amtgtv.jpg);font-weight:bold;color:black;">Why You Mad Bruh?</span>
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by seblegamer View Post
    You should tell us more about the games you want Smile
    But if you say that people charge to much, probably you won't find anyone for your request ...

Obviously if you want a platinum for 1 or 2€ ... it's hard to make business with you =/
    We have to buy the games, and it takes time to do the platinums ... so it's not for free X_x

Don't hesitate to give us more info about what you want (what games), and your budget for it ^^

Can u do around 10 Easy platinums for me? i don't care about the games i just want a few plats, and how much you charge?
  5. 12-05-2017, 06:15 PM
    seblegamer
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    seblegamer
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by A1 View Post
    Can u do around 10 Easy platinums for me? i don't care about the games i just want a few plats, and how much you charge?

PM sent Smile
  6. 12-05-2017, 07:00 PM
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(http://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(http://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DiamondBlitz View Post
    I've seen alot of posts of people charging some insane prices for ONE game. I'm looking for a bundle price for about 40-50 PS3 game platinums. I can pay via PSN, Zelle or Amazon. Message me ASAP!!!

I will research your services before agreement, so please don't waste your time attempting to scam =)

What's Zelle?
  7. 12-22-2017, 03:33 PM
    PSNTROPHYHUNTER
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    PSNTROPHYHUNTER
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DiamondBlitz View Post

I can do this...PM me a price man
  8. 12-22-2017, 03:34 PM
    PSNTROPHYHUNTER
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    PSNTROPHYHUNTER
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by A1 View Post

If you want cheap platinums message me if interested.