THREAD: Who's getting Uncharted 4?
  1. 05-05-2016, 03:10 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Really excited for this game honestly. Maybe it's just because I'm burnt out on BO3, but after playing the PS Vita game recently, this one should be really fun as long as the story is good. Any of you guys plan to get Uncharted 4?
  2. 05-05-2016, 03:17 PM
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
    Really excited for this game honestly. Maybe it's just because I'm burnt out on BO3, but after playing the PS Vita game recently, this one should be really fun as long as the story is good. Any of you guys plan to get Uncharted 4?

I was actually going to purchase this game, but I decided to pre-order the new remastered Dead Island and Infinite Warfare for Modern Warfare. Kinda broke for the moment only 33$ in my PSN account, but we'll see :p
    Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-05-2016 at 05:28 PM.

3. 05-05-2016, 03:50 PM
    Cod_king757
    Little One
    Cod_king757
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    I'm thinking about it Winky Winky
  4. 05-05-2016, 04:47 PM
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(http://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(http://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    NextGenUpdate

Was wanting to buy from Amazon for the 20% off, but alas, I only have Paypal, so here I come, Gamestop. Sal I'm excited by the single-player dlc, not so much the multiplayer. Honestly, played Tomb Raider (2013) last month, and can't wait for more parkour.
  5. 05-05-2016, 06:06 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I got several games to trade in, into GameStop. So it might be free.
  6. 05-06-2016, 12:19 AM
    NextGenUpdate

Pre-ordered it a few months ago.
    Past Uncharted titles have been amazing, no doubt this one will be amazing too.
    Naughty Dog's games never failed to amuse me Happy
  7. The Following User Thanked Joren For This Useful Post:

8. 05-06-2016, 03:29 AM
    AFG
    The One and Only
    AFG
    The One and Only
    NextGenUpdate

i hope u played uncharteds 1-3 before playing uncharted 4 C:
  9. 05-07-2016, 12:45 AM
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    NextGenUpdate

I've had it pre-ordered since last year. Should be shipping today or tomorrow. It looks badass, really excited. I've played the entire collection and loved The Last Of Us. Naughty Dog is a brilliant company who makes masterpieces.
  10. 05-07-2016, 05:02 AM
    n/a
    NextGenUpdate

Have pre Order uncharted 4 and comes today Smile
  11. 05-07-2016, 10:41 AM
    Octolus
    I defeated!
    Octolus
    I defeated!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Joren View Post

Naughty Dog's games never failed to amuse me Happy

Word. Considering to pre-order this, but going to see how it is when my cousin gets it. Never played a uncharted game before.