THREAD: Forza Motorsport 5
  1. 05-23-2013, 11:28 AM
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    13,565
    Posts
    160,717
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate

    You must login or register to view this content.




    The title is once again developed by Turn 10 Studios. Forza 5 will be a launch title for Xbox One, and more information will be announced at E3.

    The latest edition of the highest-rated racing franchise of the past 10 years. Forza Motorsport 5 sets a new bar for racing games. With the power of Xbox and the cloud, no game better delivers the sensation of being behind the wheel. Available exclusively for launch.


    I for one am a massive Forza Motorsport fan and I can't wait for this game to come out.
  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alt For This Useful Post:

    ,

  3. 05-23-2013, 11:37 AM
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    I've always kinda been a fan of Forza, just never played it much since I sold my Xbox. I'd probably buy the new Xbox for the game, but at the moment on racing game terms the PS4 has me drawn in more. Also it's 2013 and they're still using Mclaren F1's in trailers :|
  4. 05-23-2013, 12:15 PM
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    7,455
    Posts
    129,871
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    I've always kinda been a fan of Forza, just never played it much since I sold my Xbox. I'd probably buy the new Xbox for the game, but at the moment on racing game terms the PS4 has me drawn in more. Also it's 2013 and they're still using Mclaren F1's in trailers :|


    f1 are the greatest super car ever made. every guy aged 15-25 seen one as a child and jizzed before they hit puberty, thats the newest mclaren which will rivial the veyron, it defines old school vs new school for forza
  5. 05-23-2013, 12:22 PM
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Toke View Post
    f1 are the greatest super car ever made. every guy aged 15-25 seen one as a child and jizzed before they hit puberty, thats the newest mclaren which will rivial the veyron, it defines old school vs new school for forza


    You must login or register to view this content.

    Is all I have to say.
  6. 05-23-2013, 12:31 PM
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    7,455
    Posts
    129,871
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Is all I have to say.


    that is nothing compared to a mclaren f1, and the noble m600> aventador, when the f1 came out only lambo or ferrari that had a chance to catch it was the f40 and it didnt stand a chance
  7. 05-23-2013, 01:42 PM
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    13,565
    Posts
    160,717
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    I'm getting both the Xbox One and the PS4. The PS4 looks to have better racing games and to me looks like the better console.
  8. 05-23-2013, 01:47 PM
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Toke View Post
    that is nothing compared to a mclaren f1, and the noble m600> aventador, when the f1 came out only lambo or ferrari that had a chance to catch it was the f40 and it didnt stand a chance


    I'm not talking about in terms of speed :dumb: I know about cars, I'm not 12. :dumb: I'm talking about in terms of aesthetics.
  9. 05-23-2013, 02:34 PM
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    7,455
    Posts
    129,871
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    I'm not talking about in terms of speed :dumb: I know about cars, I'm not 12. :dumb: I'm talking about in terms of aesthetics.


    nah the f1 is a beautiful car, all new lambos made last 5 years look the same
  10. 05-23-2013, 02:41 PM
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Toke View Post
    nah the f1 is a beautiful car, all new lambos made last 5 years look the same


    The F1 design hasn't changed much over the years either
  11. 05-23-2013, 02:44 PM
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    7,455
    Posts
    129,871
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    The F1 design hasn't changed much over the years either


    they stopped making them years ago