THREAD: What's Call of Duty 2016 going to be called?
  1. 02-14-2016, 10:49 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    So I've heard rumors that maybe CoD ghosts 2 will be CoD 2016 but I hope that's not true! Even tho Extinction was a lot of fun!!
    I'm hoping that CoD 2016 will be a Modern Warfare game! Maybe Modern Warfare 4?
    And do you guys think they will have thrusters so you can jump higher in the next CoD?
    Honestly if they add that I hope it's not gonna be like Advanced Warfare cause people just keep jumping and jumping and it never ends! So if they do add it I hope it's gonna be a lot like in Black Ops 3!
    Let me know what you guys think the next CoD game will be called and if you think they will add Exo Suits/Thrusters! Magglass1
  2. 03-09-2016, 07:57 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
    Just heard today about a rumor called BloodLines, not sure what really to make of it, but it sounds corny.

BloodLines sounds cool, but i bet we are shooting up robots and jumping in the sky again Sal

Hope we get the old warfare back..
  3. The Following User Thanked SQUID-EYE For This Useful Post:

4. 03-15-2016, 05:13 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Hope we get the old Call of duty back like COD 4 and MW2..
  5. 03-15-2016, 06:28 AM
    AlphaStorm100
    Big Daddy
    AlphaStorm100
    Big Daddy
    NextGenUpdate
    Cock of Duty: We F*ck of our Players

They dont care about the opinions of their players.

Everybody wants a game like MW2 (i personally want a new CoD 2, 4 or 7) but what do we get? F*cking CoD Ghosts 2 or AW 2...

Thats my opinion...

Iam done with CoD till they bring a real cod like the old ones...
  6. 03-15-2016, 06:39 PM
    mred
    Gobble
    mred
    Gobble
    NextGenUpdate
    cod ghost 2 2016
  7. 03-16-2016, 04:22 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. xD
  8. The Following User Thanked DoctorSatan For This Useful Post:

9. 04-01-2016, 09:55 AM
    Jiggy
    Can’t trickshot me!
    Jiggy
    Can’t trickshot me!
    NextGenUpdate
    It won't be world at war 2 as that is treyarch, lmao... Modern warfare 4 would be nice, but how do you kick that off? you've gotta think scrap the multiplayer, it's all about single player as to weather you can make a new game, they killed a main character in COD4 modern warfare, MW2, and MW3, there are no more 'villian' as such people left, as much as i'd love Modern Warfare 4, i feel as if that series is over, and to brin git back could be a bad mistake as it was a fucking amazing series, but that's just my thoughts.
  10. 04-02-2016, 07:39 AM
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TheLazyDuckling View Post
    So I've heard rumors that maybe CoD ghosts 2 will be CoD 2016 but I hope that's not true! Even tho Extinction was a lot of fun!!
    I'm hoping that CoD 2016 will be a Modern Warfare game! Maybe Modern Warfare 4?
    And do you guys think they will have thrusters so you can jump higher in the next CoD?
    Honestly if they add that I hope it's not gonna be like Advanced Warfare cause people just keep jumping and jumping and it never ends! So if they do add it I hope it's gonna be a lot like in Black Ops 3!
    Let me know what you guys think the next CoD game will be called and if you think they will add Exo Suits/Thrusters! Magglass1

No W@W2 will come out since Treyarch made that series. They just made BO3 so we'd have to wait 2 years. Now, for Infinity Ward/Activision. It would be Ghost Series, MW Series, or a brand new game.