THREAD: Anyone Excited for Overwatch?
  1. 03-16-2016, 04:33 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.

For anyone not aware, Overwatch is Blizzard's new team based FPS game. It is coming out on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. There is a bit of gameplay on YouTube because of their closed beta, but the open beta starts May 5th - May 9th (for people who don't pre-order). The game itself releases on May 24th.

What are your guys' thoughts on this game? I think it looks like an extremely fun game with a lot of variation in terms of classes, however I hope that isn't ruined by the same gamemodes/maps becoming extremely repetitive. According to their Wiki, there are currently 4 gamemodes. Whether or not there will be more in the open beta/release, we will have to see. I'll definitely be playing the open beta to see what it's like, and if it's worth buying.
  2. 03-23-2016, 04:57 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Have a lot of fun playing Overwatch during beta tests. It's really interesting and dynamic, and at the same time i am not tired of repeatedly playing only a few modes and maps. More than just a typical shooter, more than just a typical action or moba. Going to buy it a little bit later Smile