THREAD: W@W zFakieHDz lobbies $2
  1. 01-02-2012, 01:21 AM
    AndreeU's Avatar
    AndreeU
    +cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
    AndreeU's Avatar
    AndreeU
    +cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
    733
    Posts
    335
    Reputation
    Sep 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello Customers
    I used to host free lobbies but because of the spam and the number of messages and beside the hours put into it, i decided i was wasting my life for nothing but random people who some dont event say thank you or so.
    So now ima host a $2 lobby.
    The lobby contains a mod menu.
    You will get not 5 min. and not 10 min but unlimited time. Your allows to take how ever long you want.
    Then after that you will remain in my friends list for 2 days meaning during thoses day your eligable to join all my lobbies has long as you dont spam my inbox for ps3.

    How this will work
    - You must contact me meaning you quote me here so that i know you want my bussiness.
    -Then i will tell you the rules.
    1) you must first pay or guarantee me a fine bussiness
    2)also if when you pay it shows something like this "reason for payment" or anything along the lines you must put Donation or else it will not be accepted.

    Also i have more information put on CreativeModderz.com, if you want to help i suggest going there and checking whats there. not mandatory


    Add me on skype zFakieHDz

    No Refunds >.<
    Last edited by AndreeU ; 01-02-2012 at 06:27 AM.

  2. 01-02-2012, 05:59 PM
    ThereWillBeBud's Avatar
    ThereWillBeBud
    Do a barrel roll!
    ThereWillBeBud's Avatar
    ThereWillBeBud
    Do a barrel roll!
    118
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    Aug 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by zFakieHDz View Post
    my friend you didnt send it has a donation....
    Whats your friends PSN... Currently im watching a movie with my family after its done i'll host it for me but how do i contact him


    I sent it as a gift, isn't that the same thing? It said you would receive $4.00. his psn is madbearr.
  3. 01-02-2012, 07:35 PM
    AndreeU's Avatar
    AndreeU
    +cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
    AndreeU's Avatar
    AndreeU
    +cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
    733
    Posts
    335
    Reputation
    Sep 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ThereWillBeBud View Post
    I sent it as a gift, isn't that the same thing? It said you would receive $4.00. his psn is madbearr.


    yeah i recieved it lol its cool thanks and im online doing a lobby idk if hes gnna get on

    ---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

    Originally Posted by Reidey View Post
    Im interested and can pay when ever. my psn is xWSSNot Happy or SadIReLoaDz_

    Im glad and if you want in then please send it to paypal has soon has possible and add me on psn zFakieHDz
    [email]zfakiehdz@gmail.com[/email]
  4. 01-02-2012, 08:52 PM
    Jordan'Reidey's Avatar
    Jordan'Reidey
    Save Point
    Jordan'Reidey's Avatar
    Jordan'Reidey
    Save Point
    8
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by zFakieHDz View Post
    yeah i recieved it lol its cool thanks and im online doing a lobby idk if hes gnna get on

    ---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------


    Im glad and if you want in then please send it to paypal has soon has possible and add me on psn zFakieHDz
    [email]zfakiehdz@gmail.com[/email]


    psn added, skype added and money sent.
  5. 01-02-2012, 09:43 PM
    georgebovvar's Avatar
    georgebovvar
    Save Point
    georgebovvar's Avatar
    georgebovvar
    Save Point
    6
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by zFakieHDz View Post
    Hello Customers
    I used to host free lobbies but because of the spam and the number of messages and beside the hours put into it, i decided i was wasting my life for nothing but random people who some dont event say thank you or so.
    So now ima host a $2 lobby.
    The lobby contains a mod menu.
    You will get not 5 min. and not 10 min but unlimited time. Your allows to take how ever long you want.
    Then after that you will remain in my friends list for 2 days meaning during thoses day your eligable to join all my lobbies has long as you dont spam my inbox for ps3.

    How this will work
    - You must contact me meaning you quote me here so that i know you want my bussiness.
    -Then i will tell you the rules.
    1) you must first pay or guarantee me a fine bussiness
    2)also if when you pay it shows something like this "reason for payment" or anything along the lines you must put Donation or else it will not be accepted.

    Also i have more information put on CreativeModderz.com, if you want to help i suggest going there and checking whats there. not mandatory


    Add me on skype zFakieHDz

    No Refunds >.<


    invite me so i can explain myself
    psn georgebov
  6. 01-02-2012, 09:59 PM
    AndreeU's Avatar
    AndreeU
    +cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
    AndreeU's Avatar
    AndreeU
    +cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
    733
    Posts
    335
    Reputation
    Sep 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by georgebovvar View Post
    invite me so i can explain myself
    psn georgebov

    ok ima do it now
  7. 01-03-2012, 06:55 AM
    clt_42's Avatar
    clt_42
    Brute
    clt_42's Avatar
    clt_42
    Brute
    234
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    Dec 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    legit

    I recorded a vid of him and his sexy patch

  8. 01-03-2012, 10:32 AM
    KrimiNaLzZz's Avatar
    KrimiNaLzZz
    ▲▲ABK 225▲▲
    KrimiNaLzZz's Avatar
    KrimiNaLzZz
    ▲▲ABK 225▲▲
    223
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    Mar 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by zFakieHDz View Post
    Hello Customers
    I used to host free lobbies but because of the spam and the number of messages and beside the hours put into it, i decided i was wasting my life for nothing but random people who some dont event say thank you or so.
    So now ima host a $2 lobby.
    The lobby contains a mod menu.
    You will get not 5 min. and not 10 min but unlimited time. Your allows to take how ever long you want.
    Then after that you will remain in my friends list for 2 days meaning during thoses day your eligable to join all my lobbies has long as you dont spam my inbox for ps3.

    How this will work
    - You must contact me meaning you quote me here so that i know you want my bussiness.
    -Then i will tell you the rules.
    1) you must first pay or guarantee me a fine bussiness
    2)also if when you pay it shows something like this "reason for payment" or anything along the lines you must put Donation or else it will not be accepted.

    Also i have more information put on CreativeModderz.com, if you want to help i suggest going there and checking whats there. not mandatory


    Add me on skype zFakieHDz

    No Refunds >.<

    Hey,
    I've add you on skype, but I haven't added you on PSN yet, nor have I sent the donation.
    If I gave you my login details for PSN could you hack me to - 10th prestige, level 65,
    Thanks Please Reply Smile
  9. 01-04-2012, 01:28 AM
    Haley's Avatar
    Haley
    docters & repco
    Haley's Avatar
    Haley
    docters & repco
    716
    Posts
    6,732
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    hey ill pay for a lobby. i got 2$ paypal. thats ok rite? my psn is: INauZiuHI ive already sent u a message. send me your paypal over psn so i can send the "DONATION" hahahaSmileHappy
  10. 01-04-2012, 04:37 PM
    AndreeU's Avatar
    AndreeU
    +cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
    AndreeU's Avatar
    AndreeU
    +cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
    733
    Posts
    335
    Reputation
    Sep 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by thecoke View Post
    Hey,
    I've add you on skype, but I haven't added you on PSN yet, nor have I sent the donation.
    If I gave you my login details for PSN could you hack me to - 10th prestige, level 65,
    Thanks Please Reply Smile


    Yes I can just contact me on Skype for futher details.