THREAD: Horizon diamond account
  1. 09-22-2011, 03:44 PM
    Glasbey.
    I <3 Team Six
    Glasbey.
    I <3 Team Six
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
    • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
    • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
    • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.
  2. 10-11-2011, 01:02 AM
    Laney
    Ex-Staff
    Laney
    Ex-Staff
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Glasbey View Post
    Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
    • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
    • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
    • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.

I'd like access :fa:
  3. 10-11-2011, 12:17 PM
    tycoon177
    Bounty hunter
    tycoon177
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate

Hey, I really want a diamond account, could I get it still?
  4. 10-11-2011, 01:59 PM
    Italy
    Little One
    Italy
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate

Could I please use this for gears of war 3?
  5. The Following User Groaned Italy For This Awful Post:

6. 10-11-2011, 10:58 PM
    FaiL-Scale
    Final-Returnz
    FaiL-Scale
    Final-Returnz
    NextGenUpdate

I've got 45K vBux ready to send over, Im trust worthy, and I have 100% (13/13) good feedback, on trades etc..

So can I have the Username/Password?
  7. 10-12-2011, 10:44 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    can i get it im trying to mod gears of war 3 online
  8. The Following User Groaned alex42177 For This Awful Post:

9. 10-13-2011, 06:02 PM
    n/a
    NextGenUpdate
    hey man are u still willing to share ur Diamond Account on Horizon or can i juz borrow it for 1 day i juz bought Crysis 2 today and im willing to hack that game. and i dnt hav a paypal or credit card to pay for Horizon Diamond. snd me a msg if u still do, i cnt send u a msg cuz diz is my second time posting it lol. Thank You.
  10. The Following User Groaned MrShyCity For This Awful Post:

11. 10-14-2011, 07:03 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Dude I paid you like last week, why havn't you sent the shizz over??
  12. 10-15-2011, 07:37 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    ok cool mate
  13. 10-24-2011, 04:02 AM
    NextGenUpdate

i pmed you