THREAD: ►[BEWARE]◄ "the pro" is back!!! Banning people under new name.
  1. 10-11-2010, 03:45 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    For those of you that dont know who "the pro" is, he's an evil xbox live moderator that Bans people on xbox live, mostly trolling MW2
    [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBKA-ZZadFg]YouTube - The Man - Banning People Watch![/ame]
    [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4m2Ssao29k]YouTube - "The Pro" Banning me on my silver account lmao![/ame]

there are rumors that he's been banned from xbox live for abusing his powers, Not True! he changed his name because of the spam on youtube and is now going under the name "the man"

so if you ever find yourself in a game with someone called "the man" better watch your ass!! LOL!!

If you don't believe me, create a silver account and send him a message saying something bad and watch what happens ..LMFAO!

"I DARE YOU!!"
  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NextGenTactics For This Useful Post:

, ,

3. 10-13-2010, 02:56 PM
    KillaPwner
    Who’s Jim Erased?
    KillaPwner
    Who’s Jim Erased?
    NextGenUpdate
    If i would be a moderator, and you are talking shit to me i would ban you. As i just don't have to report you, because i am the law and i'm not abusing my power i don't see why you guys complain about me. That's probably the right thinking.
  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillaPwner For This Useful Post:

5. 10-13-2010, 02:59 PM
    ZoneHD
    Shiver do you lift?
    ZoneHD
    Shiver do you lift?
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by KillaPwner View Post
    If i would be a moderator, and you are talking shit to me i would ban you. As i just don't have to report you, because i am the law and i'm not abusing my power i don't see why you guys complain about me. That's probably the right thinking.

THANK YOU!!!!
    Smile

Someone sees sence
  6. The Following User Thanked ZoneHD For This Useful Post:

7. 10-13-2010, 03:19 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I want him to get into a JTag lobby lol
  8. The Following User Thanked Carbon0x For This Useful Post:

9. 10-16-2010, 05:40 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I saw the first video awhile back....who cares if hes a admin, mod whatever hes gay for banning people just cause they say something wrong....this guy needs to grow up, grow a sack fill it with balls and sprout a d*ck. Hes a rager for sure....and he might take his anger from real life out on the LIVE community cause he knows he has the power to. Abuse power for sure. Now if there is this little kid aka squeaker on and keeps squeaking about nothing then yeahhh ill scare him in a week ban or something :P
  10. The Following User Thanked nAb_PwNeR For This Useful Post:

11. 10-16-2010, 06:29 PM
    Rokiz
    Death is hereditary
    Rokiz
    Death is hereditary
    NextGenUpdate
    Theres kinda a reason why we have a muting system and why cod is a 18, just because you get abused or sworn at dosn't mean you should ban them, what i do? Mute or fight back then just report them. Simple done.
  12. The Following User Thanked Rokiz For This Useful Post:

13. 10-16-2010, 09:07 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    well i would do the same if i knew some one was playing a game under age! i hate playing mw2 with little high pitched kids
  14. The Following User Thanked 007harman For This Useful Post:

15. 10-16-2010, 10:04 PM
    iWarrior
    I Sell Fifa Coins.
    iWarrior
    I Sell Fifa Coins.
    NextGenUpdate
    He bans people for trash talking, it's not 'nothing'

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Originally Posted by 007harman View Post
    well i would do the same if i knew some one was playing a game under age! i hate playing mw2 with little high pitched kids

Well I ain't old enough myself being 15 but my voice has clearly broken so I 'pass' that check box xD
  16. 10-16-2010, 11:11 PM
    iRoBoSauR-X
    You talkin to me?
    iRoBoSauR-X
    You talkin to me?
    NextGenUpdate
    Anyone who hates on the pro just came back from the idiots youtube video where he obviously edited the video to make it look like the pro was abusing his powers. I recommend everyone to watch the real video, Lupo was talking shit about the pro which got him banned. If you were a moderator on a website for example, and this kid keeps annoying you and talking shit about you you'd most likely ban him.
  17. 10-17-2010, 12:19 AM
    Liquid_Remedy
    I LIKE FUDGE !!!!
    Liquid_Remedy
    I LIKE FUDGE !!!!
    NextGenUpdate
    on the un edited version they use mods and trash talk the pro's mom thats why they got banned , search on youtube for the un edited version