THREAD: ▬►Think You Can Obtain These 4 Achievements??
  1. 12-08-2010, 06:32 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.

That famous "pop" noise you hear whenever you unlock an Achievement is something that millions of gamers across the globe can't get enough of.

Every once in a while, you're going to come across an achievement that'll catch you by surprise -- for whatever reason it may be. But then there are the achievements that will leave you dazed and confused, wondering what on Earth the developers were thinking when making an achievement like that.

Below you will find four achievements that you'll probably never be able to get... ever.

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter - World Champion

When I found out that an Achievement like this even existed, I was shocked. In order to actually obtain the "World Champion" achievement, you'll need to be number 1 on the Universal Leaderboard in the game's Multiplayer. That's right, this achievement isn't messing around; either you're name is up on the top, or that's 40G you'll never see.

Quake 4- Number One

Thought the "World Champion" achievement was impossible? Well, Quake 4 has a surprise for you. In order to obtain the game's "Number One" achievement, you'll need to be ranked number 1 on the game's online leaderboard -- sounds familiar right? Well the difference here is that the leaderboard you need to be on top of is the All Gametypes one.

NBA LIVE 07 - Online With 1,000 People

This achievement is defiantly... different. It requires the player to be online when there are 1,000 other users on, or more on NBA LIVE 2007. The problem with this achievement was that even during the game's first months of release, having 1,000 people online at the same time was rare. On top of that, since February 2010, EA have shut down the game's server, making it impossible to obtain the achievement.

Guitar Hero III - The Inhuman Achievement

Yes, it really an inhuman achievement. In order for players to obtain this achievement, you'll need to complete "Through The Fire and Flames" on Expert difficulty -- for those of you who have Guitar Hero III, you know exactly how challenging this is.

If you actually have any of the above achievements, be sure to brag about it in the comments section & share your stories of hard achievements you've come across.

2. 12-08-2010, 06:05 PM
    Konsole
    A.K.A Konsole
    Konsole
    A.K.A Konsole
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NextGenTactics View Post

That famous "pop" noise you hear whenever you unlock an Achievement is something that millions of gamers across the globe can't get enough of.

Every once in a while, you're going to come across an achievement that'll catch you by surprise -- for whatever reason it may be. But then there are the achievements that will leave you dazed and confused, wondering what on Earth the developers were thinking when making an achievement like that.

Below you will find four achievements that you'll probably never be able to get... ever.

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter - World Champion

When I found out that an Achievement like this even existed, I was shocked. In order to actually obtain the "World Champion" achievement, you'll need to be number 1 on the Universal Leaderboard in the game's Multiplayer. That's right, this achievement isn't messing around; either you're name is up on the top, or that's 40G you'll never see.

Quake 4- Number One

Thought the "World Champion" achievement was impossible? Well, Quake 4 has a surprise for you. In order to obtain the game's "Number One" achievement, you'll need to be ranked number 1 on the game's online leaderboard -- sounds familiar right? Well the difference here is that the leaderboard you need to be on top of is the All Gametypes one.

NBA LIVE 07 - Online With 1,000 People

This achievement is defiantly... different. It requires the player to be online when there are 1,000 other users on, or more on NBA LIVE 2007. The problem with this achievement was that even during the game's first months of release, having 1,000 people online at the same time was rare. On top of that, since February 2010, EA have shut down the game's server, making it impossible to obtain the achievement.

Guitar Hero III - The Inhuman Achievement

Yes, it really an inhuman achievement. In order for players to obtain this achievement, you'll need to complete "Through The Fire and Flames" on Expert difficulty -- for those of you who have Guitar Hero III, you know exactly how challenging this is.

If you actually have any of the above achievements, be sure to brag about it in the comments section & share your stories of hard achievements you've come across.

This is impossible. Happy No seriously, how many times do you bump into a EA Mod?
  3. 12-08-2010, 09:06 PM
    kjoshi
    Do a barrel roll!
    kjoshi
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    lmao great thread as usual!
  4. 12-08-2010, 09:15 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NextGenTactics View Post
    [/IMG]

It sounds like pacman just took a shit
  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shahroz47 For This Useful Post:

6. 12-08-2010, 10:18 PM
    Millz
    Worth the Weight
    Millz
    Worth the Weight
    NextGenUpdate
    Oh wow, I basically break my fingers each time I try to play "Through the Fire and the Flames" on expert.
  7. 12-08-2010, 10:29 PM
    Geigers
    Legal Winky Winky
    Geigers
    Legal Winky Winky
    NextGenUpdate
    lmao strange they would make then that crazy
  8. 12-09-2010, 01:16 AM
    iCopy
    YOLO
    iCopy
    YOLO
    NextGenUpdate
    You could hack to get those
  9. 12-09-2010, 05:02 AM
    Cryptic
    Former Staff | Content Manager
    Cryptic
    Former Staff | Content Manager
    NextGenUpdate
    Those are some insane achievements. You'd think the Devs would try to compensate players for those achievements.
  10. 12-12-2010, 07:43 PM
    DrUnKeNmOnKeY
    Can’t trickshot me!
    DrUnKeNmOnKeY
    Can’t trickshot me!
    NextGenUpdate
    wow i say like only 5 or 6 players have those achievements :/
  11. 12-14-2010, 02:17 PM
    I C U
    Grunt
    I C U
    Grunt
    NextGenUpdate
    The Marathon, achievement in Trials HD is a bit tricky too. Think it was voted one of, if not the hardest attainable achievement of any Xbox game.

Friend of mine hacked that one 40 pointer and got his 57k reset/facepalm