THREAD: > GsK <
  1. 12-24-2010, 07:37 AM
    .Taco
    Counter Strike: Nerd Offensive
    .Taco
    Counter Strike: Nerd Offensive
    NextGenUpdate
    yep, taco has a fuggin clan, what of it.

GsK, doesn't really stand for anything, we just like the flow it has so suck us off.

before joining, ask yourself these questions.

1. do i care if i win or lose?

2. will i really be loyal?

3. am i willing to change my gamertag?

4. why am i actually reading these to myself outloud?

5. can i bring some friends?

if the answer to any of these questions was shut the **** up. leave this thread now.

BUT if you actually are a bad-ass with some usefull ness please message my gamertag at GsK Jesse and we'll start talking but without further adue, a clan discription.

GsK, a clan started among some friends that is hopefully gonna grow up one day and be just like chuck norris. but for now we're small and are looking to recruit anyone with skill, a sense of humor, capture cards, etc. We have ties with many larger clans such as MEA, and GoG so don't think we're a stand alone clan that is an easy target. We're on pretty much any decent game you can think of; mw2, black ops, halo reach, halo 3, forza, and any other game you can fit your dick in.

if you've got questions please dont post them here cuz i'ma lazy bastard and wont check them. if you'r interested please message my GAMERTAG, NOT PROFILE, BUT FRIKEN GAMER TAG: GsK Jesse.

ta ta for tits.
  2. 01-03-2011, 12:13 AM
    -Andre-
    Trustworthy Level 2
    -Andre-
    Trustworthy Level 2
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by tA View Post
    yep, taco has a fuggin clan, what of it.

GsK, doesn't really stand for anything, we just like the flow it has so suck us off.

before joining, ask yourself these questions.

1. do i care if i win or lose?

2. will i really be loyal?

3. am i willing to change my gamertag?

4. why am i actually reading these to myself outloud?

5. can i bring some friends?

if the answer to any of these questions was shut the **** up. leave this thread now.

BUT if you actually are a bad-ass with some usefull ness please message my gamertag at GsK Jesse and we'll start talking but without further adue, a clan discription.

GsK, a clan started among some friends that is hopefully gonna grow up one day and be just like chuck norris. but for now we're small and are looking to recruit anyone with skill, a sense of humor, capture cards, etc. We have ties with many larger clans such as MEA, and GoG so don't think we're a stand alone clan that is an easy target. We're on pretty much any decent game you can think of; mw2, black ops, halo reach, halo 3, forza, and any other game you can fit your dick in.

if you've got questions please dont post them here cuz i'ma lazy bastard and wont check them. if you'r interested please message my GAMERTAG, NOT PROFILE, BUT FRIKEN GAMER TAG: GsK Jesse.

ta ta for tits.

Added you, im craziigamerr