THREAD: "Leaked" Skyrim Manual Hints at New Features
  1. 10-14-2011, 10:30 PM
    Kyle07
    Little One
    Kyle07
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    Ok well the game is least then a month away, so I'm pretty excited for it! so when i saw this i thought i
    would share it Happy

here are a album with the pictures in them! You must login or register to view this content.

The manual, leaked in a series of photos, reveals that players will be able to hire characters, or "Hirelings," in taverns to aid them in combat and carry items. The last time this mechanic was used in an Elder Scrolls game was Morrowind: Tribunal. "Friends" will also fight alongside you and lighten your load, and you can do the same, accepting gifts from them. Friends and Hirelings will be capable of following rudimentary commands such as attacking a specific enemy, using objects in the world, opening doors or containers, picking up items, or waiting patiently for your valiant return.

The manual also mentions the Cooking skill, stating "Cooking pots allow you to prepare food items that provide various temporary effects. Each recipe requires specific culinary ingredients that can be found throughout Skyrim."

There is also a new social option to supplement Persuade, Intimidate and Bribe. Brawl, the new option, initiates a fistfight with whomever you're trying to interrogate. If you win, they'll talk. If you use a weapon during the brawl, then you'll be committing a crime. This might actually make the unarmed skill useful in some capacity.

links: Ign: You must login or register to view this content.
    pics: You must login or register to view this content.
  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kyle07 For This Useful Post:

, , ,

3. 10-15-2011, 02:05 PM
    ShAdoW_RiDa
    Former Blue Mod
    ShAdoW_RiDa
    Former Blue Mod
    NextGenUpdate
    Wow, thank you so much for this!! It looks very similar to Oblivion in most ways, but will be undoubtedly 10x better!! =D
  4. 10-23-2011, 12:31 PM
    mcon
    mcon
    n/a
    NextGenUpdate
    thanks sounds awesome. really cant wait. i think mw3 may get lost at the back of the game collection once i get my hands on this, probably end up divorced by the time i've completed it lol Happy
  5. 10-23-2011, 08:06 PM
    waterboy1248
    Climbing up the ladder
    waterboy1248
    Climbing up the ladder
    NextGenUpdate
    lol... walk into bank, steal all the money, kill all the witnesses :carling: easy cash and no bounty Winky Winky
  6. 10-24-2011, 09:32 AM
    xFutterr
    Wolves are superior.
    xFutterr
    Wolves are superior.
    NextGenUpdate
    Thank you for posting this! I am so excited for this game! :'Winky Winky Happy
  7. 11-06-2011, 01:55 PM
    Hoult OG
    Haxor!
    Hoult OG
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    Nice photos, thanks
  8. 11-06-2011, 02:21 PM
    tombot
    Brute
    tombot
    Brute
    NextGenUpdate
    This dosnt look legit to mee any fanboy if they tried hard enough could make this Smile
  9. 11-06-2011, 06:14 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Looks very interesting.
  10. 11-15-2011, 10:17 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    ssssssssssssssssssss

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

dddddddddddddddddddddd

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

sssssssssssssssssss